1) I love my husband. He is my light. I'd do anything for him.
2) I listen to all kinds of music, chart toppers, alternative, new age, rock; still, I love Beethoven. Listening to Moonlight Sonata, Fur Elise, I just melt. (Debussy - Clair de lune also a fav)
3) Holidays stress me out. A LOT. I feel like a different person.
4) My crush: If only Perry Mason was a real guy
5) Limelight is definately NOT comfortable for me
6) I'm more zoo-keeper than pet lover (surprised?)
I'm reading a few books right now. This one was closest to me when I read Marjorie's blog.
Book: Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland.
Quote: Auguste dropped off the supplies at his studio and walked the half dozen blocks to Gustave's apartment on boulevard Haussmann. Lined with elegant cafes and smart shops, the boulevard was clearly a different neighborhood than his own. He entered beneath the gild ironwook, went up two flights, and pulled the bell cord. Piano music stopped. Gustave's brother, a composer, let him in. "He's painting on the balcony," Martial said. "Then I won't interrupt him."
(This is historical-Fiction, characters in above quote are Pierre-Auguste Renoir & Gustave Caillebotte, around 1880) My 2008 Book list
This photograph is of our Honey Bunny who enjoys napping on my Martha Stewart ironing board. Me thinks the cat feels like she is in a tree : )
This picture is taken in front of my wardrobe -- my stitching corner is at the left.
Thanks my friends! Since we are heading into holidays, I thought best not to tag; however, I'd really enjoy seeing other bloggers post on any/all of these ...