Saturday, August 06, 2011

Gotta have one ....

DH + I went to the Chesterton Art Fair this afternoon.
Hot + humid, light breeze; however, the artists were amazing!

The pouch pictured, was made by
Chris Acton
Chief Weaver
from Chesterton, IN

The minute I saw her 'sample' made into a pouch,
I knew exactly what the pouch needed ....
tatting supplies!

My much neglected shuttles are screaming to be used.

I keep reminding them to be patient as the Friday's demonstration at the Lake Co fairgrounds is my current priority --- then, it will be their turn!

If you are interested in the Art Fair --- it continues thru Sunday.
(information in previous post)

-----------------------

And Congratulations to the winners of the awards at Lake Co Fair! Delighted my friends entered stunning projects + judges gave a positive nod. I had zero entries this year and hope to enter next Summer.

Pictures are on South Paw Stitcher's blog. She has post re. Porter Co Fair and Lake Co Fair.





1 comment:

Beth said...

That should keep the shuttles happy for a little while. I know it would keep me happy.Very, very pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin