Thursday, March 29, 2012

Liebster Blog

Thank you

(blogging at The Southpaw Stitcher)

for the blog award:



Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.

2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.

4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you. 
********
It was very difficult for me to choose five blogs; however,
a lot of bloggers have more than 200 followers!
(I have 198 followers)

Wonderful blogs (IMO) with fewer than 200 followers:

1)  With Needle + Thread
CathyB's stitching adventures
(Her needlework skills are out of this world).

2) House of Stitches
Linda (owner)'s new blog.

3) Comfort Doll Project
Brenda Hutchings coordinates this special project.

4) Nifty needle
Ann's tutorial on avoiding the 'twisted joins' for tatting
SAVED ME from tearing my hair out!

5) *
Spectacular tatting and knitting
(just go look)

********

About me .... 
Five Random Facts:

1) Every day begins with yogurt, fruit + cereal
(I know you all thought "Coffee").
2) Tori says "You're so demanding".
 I joined two new additional clubs this past year:
4) Getting up in front of a group is not my thing.  
5) My fav color is yellow.

1 comment:

Cathy B said...

Thank you Lelia! You are too kind!
I'll try to post this weekend - in the meantime, I'm busy stitching!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin