Friday, October 21, 2005

My favorite Color & Afghan WIP

Your Blog Should Be Yellow

You're a cheerful, upbeat blogger who tends to make everyone laugh.
You are a great storyteller, and the first to post the latest funny link.
You're also friendly and welcoming to everyone who comments on your blog.


Saw this on Jenna's site this morning. Started to laugh. I really love yellow. I often stitch with yellow because it makes me happy .... even when the pattern doesn't call for yellow, I add it.

The temperature is mild -- time to get out my afghan. cozy. This is a picture of the last block I stitched. I have a few more blocks to go ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Acorn Sampler Afghan c.1989 Mill Hill. Using floss on Zweigart's NOVARA afghan fabric.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin