Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One more day of aida

Thanks for the heads up on the Cross Eyed Cricket web site. I found the 2005 freebie & printed it out. I used the colors suggested by V.Hastings -- until I got to the acorn top. The color suggested is 844, a dark grey, which did not show up on the dark green, 14-ct aida cloth. I lightened up to 840&841 blend & it seems ok, so far. I just have the acorn top PLUS the BSing around the whole acorn .... should give me FOUR models of cross stitching to take with me tomorrow.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Bent Creek "One Dozen" is coming along ok. On the other side of the tree is "1-2-3". I have a bird motif + the numbers "10-11-12" to stitch ... It is long and narrow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin