Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Beaded Buttons



Hello. I've gotten out my bead & button boxes for fun. I was moving along with a metal button (has a sunflower design) & added a couple bead rings. Then, found a nifty dark blue button with white/grey streaks (has four holes) and RAN OUT OF BEADS. So I began a third button ... a lilac/purplie button (has four holes) and put three rings of beads around. Heard from Sue D & she is mailing me the bead color I need to finish the blue button (yay Sue D!!). I'm looking forward to adding the outside edging.



Is this a better picture? I cannot tell. As always, click to enlarge for details.

6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Wow, incredible!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Lelia! You have a real eye for these. :)

Myrna said...

Those are cool! You are so talented!

How are you doing in the summer hear?

I knew we couldn't get down to get one of your kittens... so, Becca got this new baby to spoil!

Hugs and Stitches...

Joanie said...

Love your buttons!!
The kitty pics are cute too!

Von said...

What fun!

Chelle said...

These are amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin