Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Gifts from Myrna!

Imagine my surprise! Myrna sent me an envelope of goodies : )
I love the fob (w/special charm), knitted dishcloth (which I don't want to actually USE in the kitchen), and a beautiful marking pin made by Ann Marie, Myrna's sister.

I found this pair of scissors which is a perfect match!!


Not wanting to take the dishcloth into the kitchen, I placed it under the clothespin dolls on my desk.


As you can see, I've been enjoying my sampler patterns & cheating a bit. Instead of working on a large sampler, I've been selecting basket motifs from patterns in my stash and stitching them ... Funness. More about this in my next post.

11 comments:

Kim B said...

What a wonderful gesture! Seems like Myrna has been busy gifting to several of you!

I can't wait to see what you have planned for those squares.

mainely stitching said...

Oh, that's such a nice gift from Myrna! And I love your baskets ... you really MUST post more about this!

Anonymous said...

My, my, Myrna sure has been a busy gift fairy! I'm glad that you're a recipient. I just love the pastel spring colors that she chose for you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon said...

Leila, your gifts are lovely and I love the colors Myrna chose are so pretty! I can't wait to hear what you are going to do with all your prettily stitched baskets!

Mary said...

What a nice gift! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with all the baskets...

Wendy said...

Lovely gift! I don't think I would want to 'use' it for a dishcloth either. I think what you have done is perfect instead :-D

Lisa said...

Lelia, beautiful gifts! I absolutely LOVE your doll collection...stitching and dolls, what else is there, oh and chocolate too, lol Lisa :-)

stitcherw said...

What a lovely present to get, great goodies. The cloth looks very pretty under the dolls, but they are a joy to use in the kitchen so you may want to try it sometime. Your basket pieces are all looking beautiful too, can't wait to see what you are planning to do with them.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Myrna seems to be spreading joy amongst bloggers lately!

Chelle said...

Very nice gifties! I love the idea of picking out a single motif from a sampler. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin