Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cat Scissors & beaded Fob

These are from GF SueD (w/o blog). The scissors are in the shape of a cat. (Uncommon Scissors Web Site has better image). Sue made a fabulous fob with a cat charm on the end. The beads are yellow crystals and the black beads are awesome (not sure what kind they are).
This is the front of her card to me -- and frankly, the image captures me well!! I so look like this, LOL

- - - - - - - -

I was surfing blogs & came accross a giveaway for a unique ceramic tatting shuttle. Link Here. The ones she has on her site are awesome! Giveaway on January 15, 2009

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cool set of scissors and fob! I'll go check out that scissors site. Thanks for the link! :)

Laura said...

Thanks for the link to that scissors site. The cat scissors and fob are lovely. And the card is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful scissors! I might have to check them out for myself. What are they actually like for cutting - fairly sharp? Or not? (I'm only asking because I've been disappointed in some "fancier" scissors on occasion)

mainely stitching said...

LMAO at the card, Lelia! ;0 And the scissors are unquestionably gorgeous.

Stitchingranny said...

What a beautiful gift you lucky girl.

Daffycat said...

Beautiful scissors and fob! That card has me giggling!

Cathy B said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Sonda said...

Those are really neat! Love the card! Happy New Year!

Tammy said...

LOL @ the card! The scissors are great too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin