Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Friendship .... Toys .... Bags .... Stash


Oh what fun when friends lighten their stash and part with their 'toys' 
Thx GF....


A few GFs sporting brand new
I hope they like them
and use them.   I sure enjoyed making them!


New Stash from House of Stitches.  Shopping with GFs and spotted
this charming model on the wall.    c.Birds of a Feather.
Red Reindeer.

After reading Mark Twain's Diaries of Adam + Eve,
I've been thinking of a small Adam + Eve needlework piece --- and stitch the last line in the diaries:

"Adam: 
(Much older) Now that she is gone, I know one thing; wheresoever 
she was, there was Eden". 

------------------

Visited Hacienda House for free
fish tacos.   And if you mention that you saw it on FB,
your meal is free, too!!!




3 comments:

cucki said...

Wow such sweet goodies..
Enjoy
Hugs x

Karol R Johns said...

I sure love my bag! Looks like you had a great day. And yes I am back trying to blog again:)

House of Stitches said...

I love my bag, too! (And the treasures that were tucked inside!) You are so thoughtful! I can't wait to load it with a new tatting project.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin