Saturday, January 16, 2016

November ....

As I was knitting for holiday gifts -- I didn't put much on the humble blog.   I made dishcloths and purchased spa socks, eos, soap to create a spa pks for family members.   Plus, made small bags.  [photos below].   

DH, DD, & I made a quick trip to the Cleveland Museum of Art, for the Painting the Modern Garden exhibit.  Same exhibit opens in London at the end of January.   Inf here.    As we were a few hours away from Niagara Falls -- we drove there, too.   



  This is a photo of the glass dome ceiling located in downtown Heinen store.   link here.  









2 comments:

cucki said...

Wow very swet pictures
The fall is so beautiful and the dome is awesome
You made lovely gifts x
Big hugs xx

Kelly aka STITCHNMOMMA said...

Having been a resident of N.E. Ohio the first 43 years of my life, I can say the Cleveland Museum of Art is awesome, and I've been to Niagara Falls MANY times, but only in summer. Your pics are great. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin