Sunday, March 27, 2022

Focus on Finishing: Bags & Texting Mitts

Pattern:  Matese.  Designed by Amy Christoffers (from Booklet #356).
This is a paid pattern / Berroco, Inc.

I used Berroco Espresso, Colorway Sand 7963 - 1 Hank.

This was a fun knit - I think I have another Hank of green fiber to create another bag.  (in my stash someplace).  It is about 12" x 11".


Yes, I finish-finished the Texting Mitts, too.  Sewing in the 'thumb' was new to me - easier to finish up the 2nd one.   This was a kit from Wool and the Gang - Montana Mittens.   Sugar Baby Alpaca Yarn, Color Quetzal Green.   


This project, I found in a box.   I won a Zoom Loom and 3 balls of yarn.   Made the squares, and somehow put it away - never put it together.   I think, not sure, that it was a giveaway thru Facebook.  Schacht Spindle Co & Classic Elite Yarns.   My plan was to sew the strips together and fold them into a Tolt Folded Bag.   So I hope to get the 3rd row of squares put together & now that I found the ball of yarn, can sew the 3 rows together.   Fingers crossed this works.












 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin