Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Couldn't resist ...

Sonnets
Shakespeare: Sonnets. Everyone has heard of you,

and almost everybody can find something

touching in you. You are calm and control

yourself, even though your wisdom and your

messages are no lesser than those of others.


Which literature classic are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Thankx for asking. The "eggs" are just for fun. Usually, my son, daughter, and I put one of the images on our separate blogs & then compare once hatched. More information is available at Elements Graphics (listed in my side bar) or check mystery eggs Last month I used all 10 eggs. What a hoot.

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I'm 1984. But I bet you knew that. ;)

Jenny said...

I'm Shakespeare too. What a fun quiz. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin