Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Monday cast on ...

I purchased this yarn in January.   At a lovely store in Pensacola, FL.

The yarn store was lovely.   I wished I had more time
to totally shop --- did find the EXACT color blue I was seeking.
And the correct amount.

Cloud 9 -- what a beautiful yarn.   Knits like a dream.

Will eventually be a wrap, called Summer Sky.

Honestly, knits like a dream.   I hope it looks nice 
once I am done.

 Ardent by Woolenberry.  No progress.  The yarn is nice tho.   The color is so - natural.   I find it challenging.   Easier for me to use colorful fibers.

I started it in .... I don't know 2017???   Nice to have unearthed it.    How do these beautiful projects get burried in the craft room?     I think it is my oldest Woolenberry WIP.
 The yarn store is no longer in business!







 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin