Sunday, December 03, 2023

Repeat of Button 33 -- a do over.


Square button (design) w/smooth rounds
tied with weaving.

Gave this button pattern another try.
I struggled with the (previous post) button created with traditional fiber colors
 - thought I'd better try it again, to make it look better.

Added more wraps for better button mould coverage and seemed to 
have straighter 'green' stripes.

All these button patterns are new-to-me
and I'm interested in learning how they are made,
interesting in remembering how to make them,
and enjoy selecting fibers from my stash.

This was made on 1.5" button mould.
Anchor pearl cotton perle size 5.
Colors 858, 300, 893. 





 

1 comment:

Lavinia said...

I'm glad you had an easier time with this attempt. It looks nice!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin