Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ann Holewll 1699 - 2008 SAL

Ann Holewll, 1699

Frieda: Thank you for your comment re. the 2008 SALs. You had asked several questions and I do not have your e-mail address to respond directly to you.

For more information regarding the SAL, follow this link:

With My Needle and Pen. The group leader, Ann, can be reached thru a link on the newsletter. Kits for this sampler are available via emai, contact Joanne at theexamplarery@sbcglobal.net. The plan is to order kits & receive them sometime in January -- set up the linen, sort fibers, read chart/directions ... be ready to stitch February 1st.

(Q#1)According to the information, in the kit,This reproduction measures 9 3/4" x 22" on 35-count linen and 8 1/2" x 19 1/2" on 40 count linen

(Q#2) The stitching is over a different number of threads thru the project. The first section is over 3 threads, followed by the next section over two and 4 threads, third section I'm not sure about ... last part over two and 3 threads.

(Q#3)I purchased a 40count, cream new castle. I am using silk [I think it is needlepoint silk - tho not certain] from the kit. I think there are 24 or 25 different colours.

- 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2008 SALs":

I love Ann Holewll Sampler. Hope to see your progress in the future.

I would like to have more information about Ann Holewll sampler such as:
1. What is the size of this sampler?
2. Is this stitch over 3?
I saw your WIP pic, it looks like stitch over 3.
3. Did you stitch it on 35 ct or 40 ct linen? in silk or DMC? Thank you for your help.

frieda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kindly reply.
It helps me to decide which kit to purchase. Yes. I am going to join Ann Howell SAL.

Since I was not a member of blogger(don't plan to be one), I have signed in as anonymous. There was no place for me to leave my email. Happy Stitching!

Frieda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin