Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thanks for the translation!!!

Angel purchased for gift : )

I am grateful to have a rapid reply to my question (previous post). This is so beautiful : ) Thanks a million Kendra for contacting your Aunt with my question. And please pass along a heartfelt thank you to your Aunt for coming up with this:

Like gentle winds and warm rains
That make green the valley's gray,
I'm here now as your angel
To wrap you in strength and warmth today.
In the night you've found new courage
And your Spirit quickens like new grass.
May you find bright fields of flowers,
And may the sweet scent of spring
Surround you with its healing power
And blessed renewal bring.


My plan is to scan the original card I have & include the translation. How special : )

3 comments:

Sally said...

These angels are beautiful and I love the sentiment with them.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sally. What a beautiful sentiment to go along with your beautiful angels!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely saying/poem! Those will make wonderful gifts :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin