Monday, January 08, 2007

DT Web Page Updated

Sampler of Stitches (Part II)

If you have not checked out Drawn Thread news for 1/7/2007 .... go there! I like the next Toccata, but the sampler of stitches really catches my eye.

Per the web site: "Sampler of Stitches is a series of 9 small samplers which can be worked alone or combined on one cut of linen to form a large single sampler.
We are pleased to offer Part One and Part Two of this series..."


10 homes stitched - 2 motifs stitched

Here is a progress pic of my Game Board. I am trying to fill in the spaces inbetween the houses. It ia a lot of fun. To check out the other SALers ... see Game Board Sampler SAL Blog.

Thank you very much for your kind birthday wishes. It was a great day - tho I wish I could turn back time 10 or 20 years : )

14 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Hey Leila (is that spelled right?!)
Anyway....love the DT sampler(s)...I've been looking at it too...but I've got so many BIG projects on my plate right now....I can't add another, not to mention that I'm *trying* to tighten the belt on my cross stitch expenditures...my good 'ol DH sat me down with the pie chart of my *spending habits* for my cross stitch hobby and well....um....ok....you understand I'm sure :)
Your gameboard sampler looks wonderful and I've been following the progress of everyone's GB on the blog!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Whoops...nope I didn't spell it right...sorry! So scrub the first line of the above comment to:
Hey Lelia!
:)

CindyMae said...

I love the gameboard. Your progress is looking fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, Lelia :)

Sampler Gameboard is looking wonderful - I must get mine framed one of these days!

glamlawlib said...

Your gameboard is looking lovely. I love the new DT designs as well, but I too must try to resist temptation ;) (not sure how long it'll last!).

Anonymous said...

I like those new DT designs. But I'm not going to add to my stash just yet.

stitcherw said...

Your gameboard is looking great, I really like the little dog and mouse.
Sue

Annemarie said...

Your gameboard is so pretty, and your stitching is incredibly neat. ow! I like the new DT sampler too, but like so many: so much to do so little time...

CJ in OK ;-) said...

I agree, the new sampler designs from DT are great. Thinking of a new RR for the stitch group at the shop using these. There is so many fun stitches to play with in them. Happy Stitching CJ

Barb said...

The gameboard is looking nice. You are making good progress on it.

Wendy said...

Those new DT patterns are definitely calling out to me. I love seeing the project on your Gameboard, another one I would love to do. I'm looking forwards to following your progress.

Dawn T. said...

The gameboard looks wonderful!

Hannah said...

Hi Lelia! Thank you for the compliment! I linked you on my blog - hope you don't mind. I love making new stitchy friends :)

I was looking through some of your posts and your work is absolutely beautiful!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday! You've made great progress on your game board - love those cute in-between squares!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin