Thursday, August 18, 2005

Notes on Genny Morrow Project

First Step is by Genny Morrow (946 Grand View Blvd.; Lancaster, PA 17601). Check with your LNS for a pattern : ) Supplies are an 8" square of #18 canvas & 12 skeins of floss (design) 2 skeins of floss for the outside border. I put my project into a box lid (Sudberry House - 100% solid oak - 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 design - whitewash) I used a satin stitch for the outside edge. This pattern comes with seven different color suggestions. I hope the colours show up better & you can see the border.

4 comments:

Cathy B said...

Love the colors in this design. A canvaswork class was offered at the Nordic Needle retreat this past spring and I wish I had taken it. There's always next year.

Check out my blog - I posted a pic of my State Fair entry!

Have a nice weekend!

Kitty Couture said...

What an impressive work! With your large picture we can see all the details, it is gorgeous.

BeckySC said...

It's gorgeous :)!!!!!!

Chelle said...

Love the close-up!! It is a great design and beautifully stitched!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin