Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who is that Beautiful Girl?


Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis is our oldest daughter, Victoria -- I call her "Tori".   She graduated High School & will be a Freshman at Indiana University TOMORROW.   That is in Bloomington, Indiana.   Tori came into the kitchen for a snack while I was updating my web log .... caught me with the tears and says "STOP it".   I didn't realize I was on my stitching web log -- thought I was on my other web log ... too emotional of a day for me. Thanks for the cyber hugs.   Tomorrow I'll be in her empty room cleaning ...   We love her & are excited for her.   End of Mommy Brag for today.

1 comment:

Carol said...

OK Lelia, now I have tears in my eyes too!! Tori is gorgeous, you did a great job with her. I can imagine letting go is nearly impossible, but your stitching buds will stick here with you :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin