Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sewing Smalls


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I admit my last photo (awhile back) was fuzzy. This is a clear snap ; ) per request. This is a freebie chart by Ellen Chester. Link in sidebar. If anyone is interested in joining a new on-line group of sewing smalls, check out: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stitchingsmalls/

Since I've been asked, the background is the Ann Scutt Sampler -- from Scarlet Letter. I bought the kit in the Fall of 1998 .... currently my oldest WIP.

I'm working on some hemstitching later today. Got my diagram out & will give it a go. May have a finish in tomorrow's post. Stitch well today.

10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Thanks for the link to the smalls group, Lelia!

Anonymous said...

Your Pyn Pillow looks great - thanks for the clear pic. I really must stitch this one up soon; I've seen so many finished just lately :)

Cathy B said...

Beautiful! Thank you for the link to the YAHOO group - sounds like fun!

BeckySC said...

Hidey Ho Missy :) :) :)
Looks awesome! But I knew it did :) :)

Off to reply to your e-mail :)
hugs :)

Paulana said...

lovely, another "must do"

Danielle said...

This is lovely! I also saw Mercedes finish, and now I think I will have to stitch it too!

Carol said...

Oooo, that is lovely :-) Ellen Chester is fabulous - and your stitching is so nice and neat :-)

lobea2004 said...

WOW!!! Great works!!!
I love every kind of sampler!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !!!

I stitched this design and finished it as a needlebook !! You could see it in my picturetrail album user name sylvielea.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=566286&uid=460769

Sylvie lea

JariJari said...

Dear Carol,
I found your blog thru the DT ygrp and I enjoyed yr lovely blog with great interest. And now you've got me on another y/grp. Thank you.
Aniza in Malaysia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin